Helpful, related and reciprocated links.
Home » Links
- CHART – The Christchurch Music Industry Trust.
- DrumTalk.co.nz – West African drumming and dance in New Zealand.
- Doug Brush Percussion – percussionist and teacher in Christchurch.
- Lyre of Ur – a working replica of a 5,000-year-old instrument.
- SOUNDWORKZ – voice coaching and sound healing with Barbara Ann Grant.
- Southern Cross Flutes – Native American flutes by Todd Chaplin.
- The Muse – Community Music Trust, Christchurch.
Friends of Gandharva Loka – National
- The Blue Bird – vegetarian café in Auckland.
- The Gift Shop – an eclectic blend of quirky, artistic home-wares, gifts, accessories, jewellery, stationary and toys.
- The Lotus-Heart – vegetarian restaurant, café and gift shop in Christchurch.
- Meditation Christchurch – free meditation classes in Christchurch.
- Meditation Auckland – free meditation classes in Auckland.
Friends of Gandharva Loka – International
- Sangitamiya – The Nectar-Music: world instrument store in Reykjavík, Iceland.