Extended Christmas Hours
- Saturday 21st December 10am–4pm and 5pm–8pm
- Sunday 22nd December 10am–4pm
- Monday 23rd December 10am–4pm
- Tuesday 24th December 10am–4pm
- Thursday 26th December 11am–3pm
- Friday 27th December 11–3pm (not open in the evening)
- Saturday 28th December 11–3pm
- Sunday 29th December to Monday 6th January – Closed
Open As Normal
The team at Gandharva Loka wishes everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Gandharva Loka will have extended opening hours, including this coming Sunday, leading up to Christmas Day. Below are listed our store hours over the Christmas and New Year period.
- Sunday the 19th of December – 11 am to 3 pm.
- Monday the 20th to Friday the 24th of December – 10 am to 6 pm.
- Christmas Day and Boxing Day – closed.
- Monday the 27th to Friday the 31st of December – 10 am to 5 pm.
- Saturday the 1st to Monday the 3rd of January, 2011 – closed.
- Tuesday the 4th of January – open and resuming normal shop hours.
Christchurch City Parking
With the earthquake damage to Christchurch, finding a space to park the car has become a real issue for many city visitors. In November the Christchurch City Council voted to allow two hours of free parking in its parking buildings and the Tuam Street car park from Monday 22 November 2010 through to Sunday 30 January 2011. (Thank you Council…!)
The Council’s off-street parking facilities where the two hours free parking will apply are: